Trading and investing should be free, done at real exchange spot prices, and executed transparently globally. Invite your friends to Quantfury, and you will both get a free stock or free crypto as soon as they join and fund their account balance.
Each of you can get a free stock such as AAPL or F, or crypto such as BTC or ETH, worth up to $250. The reward stock or crypto amount is chosen randomly.
The value of the stock or crypto you receive could be anywhere between $10 and $250, and fluctuates based on the market movement. You can receive up to $750 in rewards each calendar year, so feel free to spread the word and start a rumour globally. To start inviting friends:
1. Login or sign up for Quantfury. Click on “Rewards” in the side menu of the Quantfury app;
2. Share your invite code with friends for them to use when they sign up for Quantfury;
3. Once your friend joins Quantfury and funds their account balance, they will receive a free stock or free crypto. If your account is funded, you will also receive a free stock or free crypto. If your account is not funded, your reward will be shown as pending, and can be claimed once you fund your account balance.
Claim your reward
To claim your reward:
- Click on “Rewards” in the side menu of the Quantfury app;
- In your list of rewards under your invite code, click on the reward you wish to claim;
- Press “Get Reward”. Your reward of free stock or free crypto will be sold at its current exchange spot price. The value of your reward will be instantly added to your account balance. You can withdraw funds received for the reward after 30 days. If you leave Quantfury before 30 days pass, your reward funds will expire.
The value of your pending rewards will fluctuate according to their real-time exchange spot price. Once you fund your account balance, you can claim pending rewards at any time at their current market value, and withdraw the funds received for the reward after 30 days.
You can check the reward transaction details in your account’s funding and withdrawal history.