To get notified in advance about futures contract expiration, you can configure your notification settings. To set Futures Contract Expiration notifications:
- Open the side menu of your Quantfury app, and tap on 'Settings';
- Scroll down and tap on 'Futures Contract Expiration';
- Set the source of the Futures Contract Expiration notification. It can be related to commodity and index contracts that are in your Watchlist, commodity and index contracts that you have Positions in, or both your Watchlist & Positions;
- Set the timing interval when you wish to get notified. It can be 6 hours before, 12 hours before, or 24 hours before the contract expires;
- Set whether you want to receive the push notifications, or not.